Show B&N an eReader and Get 30 Free Books with a Nook
Barnes and Noble rolled out a new marketing campaign that started yesterday. If you take an ereader into a Barnes and Noble retail store and show it to the clerk, you can get a free 2GB microSD card with 30 free ebooks on it with the purchase of a Nook Touch, Nook Color, or Nook 1st Edition.
You don’t actually have to give the ereader away, just show it to the staff. Barnes and Noble are confident customers will want to upgrade to the new Nook when comparing it side-by-side with another brand.
According to the fine print, this is a limited time offer and B&N’s definition of an eReader does not include mobile phones, laptops, or general purpose tablet computers.
Here’s the list of free ebooks, a $315 value according to Barnes and Noble.
- Little Women
- Bedside Baccalaureate: The Second Semester
- AARP® Crash Course in Finding the Work You Love
- 21st Century Crossword Puzzle Dictionary, The
- Walden; Or, Life in the Woods
- Creating Your Best Life
- Checkout Girl
- Susie’s Sun Signs
- Soccer: The Player’s Handbook
- Clean Start
- It’s a Jungle in There
- Glory in the Fall
- Tiger’s Curse (The Tiger Saga, Book 1)
- Classic Starts™: The Adventures of Robin Hood
- Love Virtually
- My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me
- Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love
- Other Rembrandt
- King Whisperers
- Summer in a Glass
- Jessica Lost
- Secret Garden
- Aesop’s Fables
- Don Quixote (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)
- Robinson Crusoe
- Good Housekeeping Cookbook, The
- Country Living The Mom’s Guide to Running a Business
- Know Your Rights